Hi, this is Dr. M! And bunnies, Ziva (white spots) & Bailey (brown loppy guy). Besides hanging with these cuties, I enjoy reading, meandering outside or in art galleries or bookstores, writing, collaging, food, coffee, music, time with my favorite people, & teaching e-lit, of course! It was great to meet everyone today, and I'm so excited for our semester together! There is so much to explore in the world of electronic literature. Here's to a great semester of reading, discussing, exploring, and creating together!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Final Projects
This is my final project completed. Doing this was so much fun and if anyone looks at it I hope you guys like it. It was a vulnerable projec...
-
“The Garden of Forking Paths” immediately throws the reader into a layered historical space, with a Chinese man named Tsun living in En...
-
This week the textbook chapter and the article "Good literature can come in digital forms" better helped me understand intera...
-
Continuing my exploration of hypertext narrative, I returned to My Body by Shelley Jackson. I'd previously seen this piece last semeste...

No comments:
Post a Comment