Hi I'm Maddie! I really enjoy reading, drawing, painting, playing soccer and practicing my karate. I really enjoy hockey, I go to almost all the UNH games. I love photography! I do mainly sports but I've done a lot more. This is my dog Finn, I took this picture last year on Christmas!
Wednesday, January 21, 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Final Projects
This is my final project completed. Doing this was so much fun and if anyone looks at it I hope you guys like it. It was a vulnerable projec...
-
“The Garden of Forking Paths” immediately throws the reader into a layered historical space, with a Chinese man named Tsun living in En...
-
This week the textbook chapter and the article "Good literature can come in digital forms" better helped me understand intera...
-
Continuing my exploration of hypertext narrative, I returned to My Body by Shelley Jackson. I'd previously seen this piece last semeste...

Hi, Maddie! So nice to meet you yesterday! Karate sounds cool, I always wanted to try it! And the hockey games are certainly exciting! I've taught several of the players, I really should go to more games! :) Also, Finn is adorable! What a great photo!
ReplyDeleteYour dog is super cute! And I also love photography and hockey.
ReplyDelete